homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quick Post

Sorry for another quick post, but my brother just got in a hospital for dengue fever. It's very common in tropical weather, and it's deadly if it's not treated immediately. You can google or wiki it, but here's a brief description (unprofessional, by me). It's a virus, breaking down your immune system, causing sever muscle and joint pains, headache, and (duh) fever. How you get it? The virus is well breed in one particular mosquito species' saliva called the Aedes aegepty (I don't know if I'm spelling it right) and when it bites you, the virus is transmitted from its saliva to your blood, voila, you get the fever. Nice.



So of I go to the hospital now, and I'll leave you with something to do while I'm away. The instruction is in Bahasa Indonesia but I am sure you all are clever enough to do what you have got to do. Print and enjoy. Please do show me your finished artwork.

2 comments:

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.