homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, November 22, 2010

Edible Cuties

hiphostess' chocolate fondue ideas.

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have been either arguably terribly busy or just plain lazy. I don't know why but many clients decided to order at this time of the year, yes, every year. So this is probably my busiest season. Anyhoo, been lurking all over baking blog out there because I am learning the how-to. Today Baby G and me baked some classic sugar cookies. I'm practicing for Christmas! No, we don't have any photos to share because being the baker and the photographer isn't easy, the icing didn't look that proper, and the cookies were gone in about a minute or so. I only made a dozen though, the possibility of baking tragedy scares me much.

If you're not afraid of baking failure and in preparation of Christmas dessert options, these might be good ideas to try on.

rikrak studio and june bride's snowflakes cookies. They're having a giveaway too!

A new baking blog, the daily mixer shares a cute chocolate mold tutorial!

7 comments:

  1. i've gained quite a few pounds baking this and that and it's not even christmas yet!

    i just love the first photo. so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed coming here and seeing what you've been up to :). Thanks for sharing! I've never baked anything because I don't have an oven, but I'm willing to learn :).

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking in general scares me a little. I am going to practice more though, because I admire people who know how to bake yummy treats.

    Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top one looks uber easy to make! Baking is science and the inflexibility intimidates me. You don't know what you really get until the final cooked product. Unlike cooking you can always adjust the taste accordingly before putting it on the table. I favor cooking over baking although I sometime gets in the mood for baking, like cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it's a good idea! I like the sugar cookies with their beautiful decorations !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice decorative cookies... If you have more design like this... please share with us. I will look forward for your future updates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.